Tips on Life
1. Enjoy the ride and everything you do, every day
2. Be grateful if you have good health, family, food and friends
3. Spend your time with positive people only
4. Ignore the naysayers, begrudgers and sceptics
5. Network, mingle, mix, listen intently and learn
6. Set measurable, achievable realistic,goals/targets
7. Integrity – live 100% by your code of ethics, standards and have no regrets
8. Innovate and grow continually, to find better ways to do things and to be a better you that develops all the time. Read or listen to good material and commit to lifelong learning
9. Shop wholesale – find real value by looking for 20% off every purchase
10. Get comfortable being uncomfortable, to know that you are pushing the boundaries and growing
1. Write it all down – everything. What you did or said or agreed to and what you have to do. Memory gets more and more short term, so do not depend on it.
2. 2 Minute rule – if it can be done in two minutes get the task done and out of the way – bundle these little tasks together
3. 5 Minute focus – give the bigger tasks 5 concerted minutes and see what can be done
4. 30 Minute segment – focus, focus, focus and get through the jobs that need to be done, with procrastination
5. Let the phone go to answering machine, listen regularly and prepare the answer before calling back
6. Eat the Frog or Bite the Bullet, but get the one thing done – what is important now – do it.
7. Smacht, Disipline, Habits – call it what you like, but do it religiously – practice and make it a natural part of your day
8. Delegate – let someone capable do the task and free you up to think and innovate
9. Walk, exercise, sleep, eat well and take care of that body – it is the only one you are getting
10. BREATHE – it works, focus on it and use it to stay calm – inhale, exhale inhale, exhale…
If you find yourself needing any tips on life that are to do with the web then feel free to contact us using the quick enquiry form here.