Website Design Dublin | Legal | Financial | Construction
Are you looking to grow your Dublin business or be more professional online?
“We inspire & help ‘Professional Services Businesses’ in Dublin to be more effective online, to get the customers they really want….do the work they like to do and make the margin they deserve to make”
Good business website design in Dublin, along with local Irish support and digital marketing advice, ensure that you are effective online, rank well in Google search and attract the customers you really want.
And we totally appreciate that it is not a website you really want, but rather the results a suitable website package can deliver for you, such as sales, customers or staff, time or money savings, reputation management etc.
We Plan, Design & Develop, Market, Train & Maintain
Allow us plan, design & create your Dublin website design or overall web presence. Then manage it and market it or train you to do it, using independent metrics to show you the return on your investment using agreed set targets.
* 100% Irish Team * Trusted * Results Guaranteed * 100’s of Clients
WordPress Dublin Website Design Platform – A complete, easy to use, web-marketing solution for any professional services business, especially in Legal, Finance or Construction sectors
“Get your Dublin business or practice found in search and then get your visitors to actually connect or engage with you”
What type of website design do you need for your Dublin business? We design Business websites of all sizes. Generally our clients do not want a website, they want more customers or different customers, more sales or better sales.
Each of our Dublin business website designs is built on a WordPress CMS Content Management System, which allows you personally to add, edit or delete your content, written or photographic. All our sites are responsive or mobile friendly by default.
As your business grows, your new website is designed to grow along with it. We can add Landing Pages, Sales Funnels, Newsletters, Galleries, Blogs, Booking Engines, etc.
Our team of Irish business website designers can manage your business website or train you to manage it. This could be the last ‘new’ website design platform you ever invest in !
As business website designers we understand the fact that one web design solution does not fit all, that not all businesses are same. And that every business needs to have a web design solution that is right for it specifically, one that can grow as you grow, at your own pace.
“Successful people want to be as professional online as they are off-line.
But, with so many experts and platforms, tools and apps where do you start?
Hi, my name is Michael from the MEANit web design agency in Raheny, Dublin 5. With over 20 years experience in web, we can help you develop an overall web presence to allow you engage with your chosen audience.
This helps ensure that you get to do what you want to do, with the people you really really want.
If that sounds interesting to you, get in touch now for a complimentary chat. Let’s see if we are a good fit for you”
WHAT DOES A GOOD BUSINESS WEBSITE COST IN DUBLIN?
Expect to pay about €250 per page to €350 depending on which modules are required plus any custom website design. Any less and you have to wonder if the web design guy knows what he or she is doing. For full costs details see here .
You want a Content Management System, plus initial website content entry for first 10 or so pages, add unlimited pages yourself later, Attachment Management, Image and Flash Manager, Image Gallery, SEO Tools, Google Maps, YouTube, Preview Mode, Query Form, Video Tutorial, Website Statistics/Analytics and Manual plus Website Design Template subject to choice of Client or web Designer.
Monthly Support & Maintenance Options if required:
A. CMS – Agree a set monthly plan to cover website updates, security patches, server support and any plugin updates etc.
B. Ad Hoc hourly rates to cover site, server support, and any edit requests etc. Monthly Support Deals Optional Business Website extras – agree an hourly rate with your web partners for these: Website Content Editing or creation New Web Page to Website – Free if done by you, SEF – to make a page Search Engine Friendly Image – produce, resized, insert Downloads – Add to articles Google Map – FREE and recommended YouTube Video – produce, resized, insert SEO – Optimise the website to get to your targeted market
OUR DUBLIN BUSINESS WEBSITE DESIGNS ARE MOST SUITABLE FOR:
Any professional practice, solicitors, accountants or financial advisers, architects, builders or engineers, etc. And any Dublin or Leinster based company that manufactures a product or foodstuff that could be exported, sold outside the county/country or anybody who has an agency or distribution business, where they could sell online as B2B or B2C or both. Get our FREE Guide to Planning a Successful Website.
We are NOT suitable web partners for Enterprise or Retail eCommerce, Hotels or Hospitality. There are specialists for these areas.
MEANit – We plan, design, develop, market, train and maintain websites. Creative, Open to ideas, Progressively innovative, Supportive, Customer Centric, Trusted, Committed and Passionate. We partner with our Clients to continually grow their business, in order to help us grow ours – and we mean it.
We offer guarantees results through smart business websites design in Dublin
Better results – As we grow to know you, we learn to help you grow your business. We partner with long-term clients, where we achieve ongoing returns. This is how we get referred to new Clients in Dublin, based on great customer satisfaction.
Better tools – Our Business website designs have easy to use Open Source WordPress CMS Content Management Systems, to help put you in control. No Contract and No IT guys needed. See our FREE web design guide.
Tell us what you want to achieve on the web to…Sell more! Tell more! Be more!
Are you just looking for someone capable, that you can trust to produce what you need now and be there to support you in the future? Contact us now for a No Obligation chat.
“All you need to build good business websites is Time, Talent and Cash – if you lack enough of any one then just double up on the others – it is no secret”.
Some typical questions & answers about our website design services in Dublin Ireland
Is it a WordPress website?
Yes. We are a 100% WordPress open source web design agency. We do not work with Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, Shopify or any other ‘locked’ proprietary platforms.
On top of the WordPress platform we apply a page builder to make it easier for you to use the website. And we then ensire the website page load speed times are good. This is our jam 🙂
How long will the project take?
The planning takes one week. The design usually takes two weeks, plus any delay due to revisions at your end. The Development takes two weeks from the time we receive your website content, written and photographic. Then a week to optimise and test, so usually between 4 to 8 weeks.
Want to see a Business Website Design Checklist & Layout Plan? Just click here.
Reduce the need for costly website design revisions by planning well. Get this web design list covered and it will help ensure a smooth delivery for you and your webste developer. It is very common for web developers to fall out with their clients, simply because this list is not covered.
Brief – Write up a website design brief for yourself, your team and your developers, including the web Designer and Digital Marketer.
Domain name – What is it, do you own it, who has control of it?
Hosting – Where will you host your website and can they manage your new website solution?
Project manager – Who will oversee the new site development for you?
Lead time – When are you going live with the new website and what are the Milestones?
Budget – How much of an investment is needed to build, market and maintain your new website and what are the payment terms?
Goals & Objectives — What results do you want from the new website design project – set SMART goals, specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-bound targets, then include some metrics.
Problem – What problem will you solve? For you or your customer?
Target Audience — Who is it? People in Dublin, Leinster, Kildare, Louth? What age group? Talk to that persona or those personas, find out what they want to see in your website design
Look — How do you want to be seen? Big, Corporate, Local, Arty, Professional?
Design — Get a website design Mockup done after the designer reads your Brief and sees your planned Layout or wireframe. Let them know which sites you like or do not like. Have a look at WordPress Themes for business websites, if you want a low cost option. BUT do not do the designers job, let them be the creative.
Content — Plan a website Menu structure, list the pages and then prepare good content for each one and work with the Graphic Designer on the look, the web developer on the layout, the digital marketer for the content
Functionality — What smart stuff do you want on your business website design, landing pages, booking engine, blog, contact forms etc
CMS – Content Management System? – Can you edit the website or who will do that for you?
eCommerce – How will you take money securely online?
Booking – How will you handle online bookings or enquiries?
Digital Marketing — Who will look after this to get the right traffic to the website and convert visitors to buyers
Measuring – Once targets are set, check the metrics regularly so that you have a plan and can see how you are doing with the new website design
NB: Our WordPress Open Source CMS packages let you add unlimited pages to your business websites.
Lastly, if this is too much for you when getting started, consider our Simple or Starter website option. You can do all this in stages or phases. Maybe start small, see some return and reinvest from profits gained.
CMS Content Management System - what do you get with this?
Here is the full list of what you get typically from our Business Website Services (Long read).
This Business website design solution is ideal for any Client in the Dublin or Leinster area, who wants a professional looking web presence that they can edit without the need for an ‘IT’ person or ‘Webmaster’. It is a tool for Non Techs, as no coding is required and only basic computer skills are needed. The CMS or Content Management System can be upscaled to include other functionality such as an eCommerce module at any time.
- Content Management System – Easy to use WordPress software platform which allows you make changes to your business website content, imagery, navigations, videos, maps, Search Engine Optimisation regardless whether you are in Howth or Dun Laoghaire, Temple Bar or Tallaght, Social Media Optimisation, etc.
- Business Website Design Template – Every website needs to have a look that best suits or reflects your company brand. We recommend ‘custom graphic design’, but also have low cost design themes for you to choose from. If your company has a unique design and brand required for the website, we can create this in the solution. Investment required for creating a web design template is dependent on time required for our Irish website designers.
- Responsive Theme – For Mobile or Tablet, the delivery of website content in a logical format is included by default, because we design for mobile first.
- SEO Tools – Our CMS comes with a Search Engine Tool, allowing you to optimize each of your web pages, keeping you competitive in Google, etc. A good website design is not just for show, you will need customers to find your business ranking well in Google or search engines. With this package you will be given all of the means necessary to do so. A website without SEO will not rank well or be seen by Search Engines, whether it is in East Wall in Dublin 3, Sandyford Dublin 18 or somewhere in North County Dublin.
- Unlimited Web pages – The CMS is capable of storing unlimited web pages helping your website grow with your business. If your business needs that facility, this package is perfect as the website will deliver on the internet quickly whether it has 1 or 1000 pages.
- Content Entry – While this solution is completely customisable, we input sized content provided by you, as a first draft and you can start editing from there. We do the first agreed 10 or whatever number of pages for you.
- Attachments & Downloads – Each Web page has a facility for attachments allowing visitors to the website to download files. Attachments can be added, edited and deleted at your discretion on any or every website page.
- Image Gallery – Every website page has a photo or media gallery assigned to it, allowing you to display your projects, goods etc. Like the content entry, you can add as many images to your gallery or galleries as you wish.
- Google Maps – Our Google Maps feature allows you to help customers locate you, locate your projects or locate conference locations etc, using your Eircode for D1, D2 etc. It is an easy to use copy & paste tool.
- YouTube – Your website design can contain YouTube or Vimeo video content that you have the power to embed on each of your web pages. Video is a great way of demonstrating your product or service to your customers.
- Image Manager – Sometimes one image can explain so much more than a lot of written content. The image manager allows you to easily store your images and add them to your web pages while also allowing for linking to other areas of the website or other external sites.
- Preview Mode – The CMS allows you to make changes to the website not yet ready for the public’s eye. Preview mode allows you to view the website with the new content, while the public are unable to view your latest website design changes until you allow them to do so. You are in control in every way.
- Email Accounts – Email is essential for every “business website” – with this package you get an email account or accounts or forwarder.
- Query Form – The CMS comes equipped with a standard form which can be submitted by customers and is delivered directly to an email address of your preference. These details are not stored on mailing lists, the form’s sole purpose is to allow customers contact you with a query and leave a contact detail for you to get back to them. It helps you gather customer contact info and opinion/queries. Other custom Forms are a billable option and depend on the time needed to create them.
- Website Statistics – Once your business website is up and running you will want to know who was on your website, what they were looking at and how they came to be on your website. We register you with Google for Analytics. And we add a panel in your website Dashboard to see your stats at a glance.
- Hosting – As professional business website designers we do not try to do hosting as well, so hosting is currently recommended with SG Hosting
Sample Business Website Design Structure or Layout
How do you lay out a business website – what sort of navigation to use.
– Service 1
– Service 2
– Project 1
– Project 2
- Clients or Testimonials
- Blog or News
- Special Offers
- Contact Us
- Please Note: The navigation above is for demonstration purposes only and web pages can be titled at the client’s request. With a CMS you have the ability to add sub-sections to your navigations. Like using Word it is a simple ‘wysiwyg’ interface, simply meaning that you can see exactly which pages you have and where they are. Easy to find and easy to edit or delete. Bigger website designs will have Mega Menus to make it easier to find something when a site has dozens or hundreds of pages. A visitor should find what they came looking for quickly, when they come looking for it. Google will reward with high ranking any site that successfully answers a search term query and where people click on the result.
CMS Business Website Design Costs
From €250 to €350 per page up depending on which modules are required – Get a Free quote now.
- Content Management System, Initial Content Entry for initial 10 or so pages, (add unlimited pages yourself free), Attachment Management, Image Gallery, SEO Tools, Google Maps, YouTube, Preview Mode, Query Form, Video Tutorial, Website Statistics and Manual
- Business Website Design Template subject to choice of Client or Designer
- Monthly Website Support & Maintenance Options if required: Agree a monthly support plan to cover website updates, server support, and any edit requests etc or just pay the Ad Hoc hourly rate. Monthly Support
- We work with your web design budget and your cash flow #gettingbusinessonline
Optional Business Website Design items or add ons offered
- Content Creation – do you want us to write website content for you
- Content editing – can you edit your own text in the website
- SEF – making website pages Search Engine Friendly to get found in Google, especially by Dublin shoppers
- Image – Producing, sizing, adding photos to your website
- Downloads – any pdfs, guides, ebooks etc
- Google Map – adding location pins to addresses in Dublin city or county
- YouTube Video – adding and optimising video for your website
- Google Analytics – set up reporting in Dashboard for your website stats
- Google My Business – We can set up your Google Business Profile or optimise it for you
If required, we can use our tools and skillset to drive your business and get higher conversion rates. Good ‘Independent’ honest advice for you, is our way of doing things – no exceptions.
Will it be responsive and optimised for mobile viewing?
Yes, we actually design for mobile first viewing and then make desktop work too. Mobile page load speed is very important, especially since Google introduced Web Core Vitals, as an important ranking factor in 2021.
Could you please clarify who will be doing the work?
Our own team based here in Ireland, mainly Donegal. We do not offshore our work The developers and project managers are team members on the web design agency payroll. The designers are all local and hired per project, as they all have different styles. We match the right graphic designer with your project. All website are custom designed for you individually. We do not even offshore SEO, as our SEOs are also on the staff.
Who provides the written content and photos for the website?
You do. We can get written content done for you by a writer. And we can buy photos for you too if you need them.
How many pages should do we need?
This depends on how many services or products you want to promote. It could be as low as 5 and as high as you like.
Do we need a blog?
No, you do not. However we often recommend having one. This is to allow you add supporting content for your main service pages. If you have a service page called Conveyancing, then why not write a supporting blog article about what is required to get conveyancing done. Or what are the typical charges are in relation to conveyancing.
Where will my website be hosted?
We do not sell or resell hosting. It is too important to be used as a way of making a little side profit. We recommend suitable WordPress hosting for your specic WordPress requirements. The hosting, like your domain name, should be in your name and on your credit card – much like the deeds of your house.
Can we put video on the new website?
Yes. You post your website videos on Youtube or Vimeo and we use the links or embed code to make them appear on your website. We do recommend using good quality video for your website and social channels.
Will we be able to update our new website after it is delivered?
Yes, absolutely. We will set you up as a User. And we will provide you with a Website User Manual. Plus you can book training with us as often as required. The website is a Content Management System and is designed to allow you add, edit or delete content.
Do you handle emails?
No. Website hosting and email hosting are two different things. Or they should be. You could set up email on your website hosting. But if the website is offline for a few days you will survive. Having your email services down for a few days is much more stressful.
We recommend you get your IT guys to set you up on AWS or GSuite, Outlook or Microsoft Office. eMail is usually critical to a business.
What happens if you get knocked down by a bus?
We are a web design agency with a team of people and we have someone to replace everyone. If one of us gets knocked down, you will stil be in good hands.
If you get knocked down, we will be available to train up your replacement in how to use the website.
Do you offer any kind of guarantees or warranty on your work?
Yes. Unusually for our industry, we do in fact stand over our work. We agree targets. We even offer money back because we only take on projects where we know we can add value. We have never had to give any form of warranty refund.
What search engine optimization tactics or techniques are included?
This depends on what is agreed. We like to plan the SEO Search Engine Optimisation in advance. We can do the keyword reseach for you. Or you can do it. We can make all the pages SEF search engine friendly.
Or we can optimise all the pages for the agreed key terms or phrases. You decide on how much SEO we do for you. We even offer ongoing SEO services if you require them. This what gets the website found and converting visitors.
How does getting a new website design affect my current SEO and page ranking?
Very important question. If you have a website already, it is critical to bring over any Google history to the new website. This is so valuable, so we make the most of it. 301 redirects may have to be done. Getting is wrong is common place and can be very expensive in lost sales.
Can you guarantee Page 1 listing ?
No. Google does not allow for that. Otherwise everybody would be at it. However a good SEO specialist should have an idea if they can do it. This is still a wild guess, until the first few months have been done.
Will people be able to find my website in a Google search?
Yes, we will submit a Sitemap to Google to let them know your website is live, including all of its individual pages. If someone searches your domain, you will lbe found. If they search your trading or company name you will be found within a few weeks. It does take time to rank on the top most pages. That is an SEO or Search Engine Optimisation issue. You may engage us to work on your SEO or you may engage someone else or even do it yourself, if you feel you have the skills. Where you do rank will depend on your SEO and your competition and how good they are at SEO.
What search engine optimisation tactics or techniques are included?
This depends on what you ask us to do. We can make the pages of your website search engine friendly. We can work on optimising your website for agreed key terms or phrases. We can even do the research on your behalf to determine the best key terms to optimse for in your case.
We will submit a Sitemap to Google to let them know your website is live, including all of its individual pages. If someone searches your domain, you will lbe found. If they search your trading or company name you will be found within a few weeks. It does take time to rank on the top most pages. That is an SEO or Search Engine Optimisation issue. You may engage us to work on your SEO or you may engage someone else or even do it yourself, if you feel you have ths skills.Where you do rank will depend on your competition and how good they are at SEO.
How long does it take to get on Page 1 in Dublin ?
This is a very common question. The truth is that this varies depending on the competitiveness of your key terms or words or your industry. And how well your competitors in the Leinster region do their Search Engine Optimisation. Nobody can honestly guarantee you a Page 1 ranking for Dublin or Ireland. However, a good SEO might give you an indication after the first month or two. It depends on how competitive your business is in search. As any golfer in Portmarnock or Luttrellstown or Druids Glen would tell you, it is all about playing the course in front of you on any given day
Can you offer a lower price ? I see other people asking for less.
You will see people offering to do SEO for less money. Some will even guarantee more traffic or higher ranking for some words. Or higher CTR click through rate. Usually these guys just want your money and it is a numbers game for them. They are forever selling and getting more short term clients. That is how they work. Check, in an Incognito window, for private browsing, if they even rank for the services they offer themselves. Look at their Google Reviews and see if businesses like yours recommend people like them.
What you invest is up to you. The more you invest the better the results in leads or sales. If you could invest €500 and get back €1500 or invest €5000 and get back €15,000 – which do you want? However the fact is that the first few months are a gamble, to find out if we can do what we say and deliver results. You decide where you want to start and commit to one SEO Ireland provider.
Can you guarantee more sales ? Will we definitely make more money ?
We may be able to generate more traffic, better traffic, more enquiries, however it is still down to you to make the sale. If we get 100 more people a month to your door, how many can you convert.
How many months are needed ? How long does this SEO take ?
SEO is never ending. And if you do get more traffic and more sales, why would you stop doing it?
Only after a few months will be be able to tell you how long it should take to rank for a key word or term.
Pick someone to work with and try them for 3 or 6 months. That is the extent of your investment or gamble with them. Maybe have a review meeting after every 3 months.
How many keywords are included ?
We get an idea of keywords from you and then we research your competitors and add them to the list. Then we can start with one or two or however many you want. But lets see what the list looks like after a month or two of grunt work by us. Only after a few months will be be able to tell you how long it should take to rank for a word or term. Some words or terms may take longer than others for your industry.
Do you offer the audit free ?
No. This is work for a day or two or half a day a month and we charge for it. Ignore the FREE online options that are generic, just to hook you. Pay for the Audit and then decide if you want to proceed with the SEO that’s it. Commit to 3 or 6 months and try it. If you get the wrong team, just move on to a new team.
What is included in Technical SEO?
Title Tags Optimisation
META Tags Optimisation
Sitemap update submissions
404 error check and repair
What is included in On-Site SEO?
Internal Link Optimisation
What is included in Off-Site SEO?
Web 2.0 Pages
Social Signals & Bookmarking
Google My Business edits/management
What sort of SEO tasks do you do ?
In no particular order here are some of the tasks we do for SEO clients, depending on what is urgent at any given time.
Fix technical SEO issues
Fix any canonical or cannibalisation issues
Ensure domain variations all point to the root, as in http://www.meanit.ie and https:// www.meanit.ie to https://meanit.ie
Clean up existing links
Clean up code
No Index paginated results
Test mobile friendly version rendering and speed
You can address mobile-first indexing
Improve site delivery for core web vitals
Check HREF LANG configuration
Ensure hosting environment is adequate, secure, fast with no IP neighbour issues
Check that robots txt file is correct
Test and improve accessibility
Write up a content strategy
Write new, high quality, topical content
Work on domain overall authority in your industry
Expand on topics covered in page content relative to your industry
Edit pages to respond better with end user intent
Create content around Brand promotions elsewhere
Cull or curate old content or reduce number of pages
Ensure all content is original or paid for
Check all images are correctly sized for web
Check all images are correctly named with proper naming convention
Clean out any old images from Media library
On Site SEO
Work on internal linking
Improve ‘Brand’ trust
Add to or improve Schema
Tweak or improve Page titles to engage in SERPs
Tweak or improve meta descriptions to convert more visitors
Use or improve anchor texts
Use mini menu structure with jump links in long articles
Create and A/B Test landing pages
Off Site SEO
Build new relevant links
Disavow unsuitable links
Work on your Google My Business entry
Work on Linkedin business profile
Work on Facebook business page
Check external links to your internal pages
Resolve any current Google Search Console coverage issues
Do NAP audits for listings with your Name, Address and Phone number
Get more reviews
Compare competitor sites and reverse engineer
Do some PPC or engage someone to manage a campaign
Constantly check, add to, improve and edit Web 2.0 listings