What is Webucation?
Your website can be used to educate or inform your clients or potential customers, with useful information about your company, your products or services and your conditions.
- List details of offerings, be it a service or product
- Blog items can help inform people and highlight your prowess in any given area or field of endeavour.
- Manuals can be delivered via your website, that are editable digital versions, so that they can be kept up to date.
- FAQs – lets you answer the obvious questions and keep them updated.
- Forums – allow clients or potential customers ask questions and debate online.
- Calendar – of events or launches etc will inform the market where and when you are doing something.
- Results – Publicise results, financial reports or notes where they can be seen by all.
- Members area – create a digital space for members to see their “stuff” or engage with each other.
- Instant chat or feedback – allow visitors ask questions and get answers back immediately
- Present education in the form of text, images or video to help train or explain
A well managed website is the most useful tool for educating your audience, as well as promoting your company.