Our 10 Step Website Process – how we help you best, one step at a time
How is our approach different?
We have a 10 step process, which gets you from enquiry to delivery. But we take it one step at a time, so the only commitment from you is one step at a time. This ensures that you are happy with each step and can stop at any time – no risk, no big commitment.
1. Initial enquiry – You contact us and we reply to you with some initial project assessment questions, to help us get to understand what you need or want and if we are a good fit for your project.
2. Meeting – Having a basic understanding of what you want to achieve, what you have to offer, what problem it solves and who you want to deal with in the future, helps us see how we can add value for you. Basically, you just tell as much as you can, in a meeting, usually 30 minutes, in person or on the phone or a Zoom ca in a project workshop.
3. Proposal – Based on what we then know, we write up an outline proposal for you, listing what is to be done technically, what investment is required and any features or functionalities that are to be included, for your approval, before signing an agreement and paying your deposit.
4. Discovery – This is where we talk in more depth with you usually 60 minutes and do our own research digging to look at competitor analysis or investigating potential clients, in order to put together a detailed website Brief or plan, which will include targets and goals. for your approval.
5. Wireframe – We will also draw up a wireframe, a visual plan or sitemap showing where everything will be laid out, the pages and the navigation structure, for your approval.
6. Content collection – This is where you give us all the photos and the text items for your agreed pages. We will give you a list and explain how best to get this to us. If you need content created we can do arrange it. This typically takes the most time.
7. Design – Now we get to colour things in and see how the website will look, when we use the approved brief and approved sitemap to help the graphic designer come up with the right look and feel, for your approval.
8. Development – Then we get technical for one full week, maybe two and develop your website based on the approved brief, sitemap and graphic design, to deliver exactly what was promised in the mockup – no surprises.
9. Testing – We will spend a few days testing the website and let you test it too. Then, with your approval we can go live and you can announce it to the world.
10. Care – Every website needs to be looked after, with platform updates, security updates plugin updates and so on. If you do not want to do it we will happily do it for you, with one of our Monthly Care Plans. We will also help you to make good use of your website, to ensure that you get the return, which was the initial reason for building the website.
That is our proven 10 Step website process, to guarantee the best results for our clients.
For us this process is simple, we have done it many hundreds of times before. For you, it will all make sense as uou go step by step and we will walk you through each step.
As you can see, we only move from one step to the next, when we have your approval for the current step. At any given time you are only committing to just one step at a time.
Once the website is live, it is time to market it and make the world aware of its existence, or at least the part of the world that interests you. That means SEO or Search Engine Optimisation to help Google find you for your key words or terms and Digital Marketing to help your ideal customers find you. Find out more about SEO HERE.
Find out about SEO Search Engine Optimisation
Every website needs to be Search Engine Friendly, so do some Search Engine Optimisation to help it get found. Click below for a complimentary guide to SEO.
Talk to us about your website project
Schedule a complimentary 30 minute call to talk about your website project or what you want to get from your webs presence – click below.
See Our Work
See Our Work and Case Studies – click below. You can see projects we have done for professional services businesses such as Solicitors, Architects, Builders, Engineers etc.