Business Website Design
Are you looking to grow your business or be more professional online?
“We help ‘Professional Services Businesses’ to be effective online to get the customers they really want….do the work they like to do and make the margin they deserve to make”
Good business website design and digital marketing advice, ensure that you are effective online and attract the customers you really want.
And we totally appreciate that it is not a website you really want, but rather the results a suitable website package can deliver for you.. sales, customers, savings, reputation etc.
We Plan, Design & Develop, Market, Train & Maintain
Allow us plan, design & create your business website design or overall web presence. Then manage it and market it or train you to do it, using independent metrics to show you the return on your investment using agreed set targets.
* 100% Irish Team * Trusted * Results Guaranteed * 100’s of Clients
Check out some client Case Studies BELOW or see Our Work portfolio HERE
WordPress Website Platform – A complete, easy to use, web-marketing solution for any professional services business
“Get your business or practice found in search and then get your visitors to actually connect or engage with you”
What type of website design do you need for your business? We do Business websites of all sizes. Generally our clients do not want a website, they want more customers or different customers, more sales or higher sales.
Each of our business websites is built on a WordPress CMS Content Management System, which allows you personally to add, edit or delete your content, written or photographic. All our sites are responsive or mobile friendly by default.
As your business grows, your new website is designed to grow along with it. We can add Landing Pages, Sales Funnels, Newsletters, Galleries, Blogs, Booking Engines, eCommerce or CRM.
Our team of Irish business website designers can manage your business website or train you to manage it. This could be the last ‘new’ website design platform you ever invest in !
As business website designers we understand diversity and the fact that one web design solution does not fit all, that not all businesses are same, that every one needs to have a web design solution that is right for it specifically and which can grow as you grow, at your own pace.
“Successful people want to be as professional online as they are off-line.
But, with so many experts and platforms, tools and apps where do you start?
Hi, my name is Michael from the MEANit web design agency. With over 20 years experience in web, we can help you develop an overall web presence to allow you engage with your chosen audience.
This helps ensure that you get to do what you want to do, with the people you really really want.
If that sounds interesting to you, get in touch now for a complimentary chat. Let’s see if we are a good fit for you”
CMS Content Management System – everything a business website needs
Here is the full list of what you get typically (Long read).
This Business website solution is ideal for any Client who wants a professional looking web presence that they can edit without the need for an ‘IT’ person or ‘Webmaster’. It is a tool for Non Techs, as no coding is required and only basic computer skills are needed. The CMS or Content Management System can be upscaled to include other functionality such as an eCommerce module at any time.
- Content Management System – Easy to use WordPress software platform which allows you make changes to your business website content, imagery, navigations, videos, maps, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Optimisation, etc.
- Business Website Design Template – Every website needs to have a look that best suits or reflects your company brand. We recommend ‘custom graphic design’, but also have low cost design themes for you to choose from. If your company has a unique design and brand required for the website, we can create this in the solution. Investment required for creating a web design template is dependent on time required for our website designers.
- Responsive Theme – For Mobile or Tablet delivery of website content in logical format is included by default
- SEO Tools – Our CMS comes with a Search Engine Tool, allowing you to optimize each of your web pages, keeping you competitive in Google, etc. A good website design is not just for show, you will need customers to find your business ranking well in search engines. With this package you will be given all of the means necessary to do so. A website without SEO will not rank well or be seen by Search Engines.
- Unlimited Web pages – The CMS is capable of storing unlimited web pages helping your website grow with your business. If your business needs that facility, this package is perfect as the website will deliver on the internet quickly whether it has 1 or 1000 pages.
- Content Entry – While this solution is completely customisable, we input sized content provided by you, as a first draft and you can start editing from there. We do the first agreed 10 or whatever number of pages for you.
- Attachments & Downloads – Each Web page has a facility for attachments allowing visitors to the website to download files. Attachments can be added, edited and deleted at your discretion on any or every website page.
- Image Gallery – Every website page has a photo gallery assigned to it, allowing you to display your projects, goods etc. Like the content entry, you can add as many images to your gallery or galleries as you wish.
- Google Maps – Our Google Maps feature allows you to help customers locate you, locate your projects or locate conference locations etc. It is an easy to use copy & paste tool.
- YouTube – Your website design can contain YouTube or Vimeo video content that you have the power to embed on each of your web pages. Video is a great way of demonstrating your product or service to your customers.
- Flash Manager – Upload and add as many animated documents to your web pages as you require.
- Image Manager – Sometimes one image can explain so much more than a lot of written content. The image manager allows you to easily store your images and add them to your web pages while also allowing for linking to other areas of the website or other external sites.
- Preview Mode – The CMS allows you to make changes to the website not yet ready for the public’s eye. Preview mode allows you to view the website with the new content, while the public are unable to view your latest website design changes until you allow them to do so. You are in control in every way.
- Email Accounts – Email is essential for every “business website” – with this package you get an email account or accounts or forwarder.
- Query Form – The CMS comes equipped with a standard form which can be submitted by customers and is delivered directly to an email address of your preference. These details are not stored on mailing lists, the form’s sole purpose is to allow customers contact you with a query and leave a contact detail for you to get back to them. It helps you gather customer contact info and opinion/queries. Other custom Forms are a billable option and depend on the time needed to create them.
- Website Statistics – Once your business website is up and running you will want to know who was on your website, what they were looking at and how they came to be on your website. We register you with Google for Analytics. And we add a panel in your website Dashboard to see your stats at a glance.
- Hosting – As professional business website designers we do not try to do hosting as well, so hosting is currently recommended with SG Hosting
Sample Business Website Structure or Layout
How do you lay out a business website – what sort of navigation to use.
– Service 1
– Service 2
– Project 1
– Project 2
- Clients or Testimonials
- Blog or News
- Special Offers
- Contact Us
- Please Note: The navigation above is for demonstration purposes only and web pages can be titled at the client’s request. With a CMS you have the ability to add sub-sections to your navigations. Like using Word it is a simple ‘wysiwyg’ interface, simply meaning that you can see exactly which pages you have and where they are. Easy to find and easy to edit or delete. Bigger websites will have Mega Menus to make it easier to find something when a site has dozens or hundreds of pages. A visitor should find what they came looking for quickly, when they come looking for it. Google will reward with high ranking any site that successfully answers a search term query and where people click on the result.
CMS Business Website Design Costs
From €250 to €350 per page up depending on which modules are required – Get a Free quote now.
- Content Management System, Initial Content Entry for initial 10 or so pages, (add unlimited pages yourself free), Attachment Management, Image and Flash Manager, Image Gallery, SEO Tools, Google Maps, YouTube, Preview Mode, Query Form, Video Tutorial, Website Statistics and Manual
- Business Website Design Template subject to choice of Client or Designer
- Monthly Support & Maintenance Options if required: Agree a monthly support plan to cover website updates, server support, and any edit requests etc or just pay the Ad Hoc hourly rate. Monthly Support
- We work with your budget and your cash flow #gettingbusinessonline
Optional Business Website items or add ons offered
- Content Creation – do you want us to write it for you
- Content editing – can you edit your own text
- SEF – making pages Search Engine Friendly
- Image – Producing, sizing, adding to website
- Downloads – any pdfs, guides, ebooks etc
- Google Map – adding location pins
- YouTube Video – adding and optimising video
- Google Analytics – set up reporting in Dashboard
- Google My Business – We can set this up or optimise it for you
If required, we can also refer Clients to industry Specialised SEO or Online Digital Marketing specialists for enterprise eCommerce sites. Or we can use our tools to drive your business and get higher conversion rates. Good ‘Independent’ honest advice for you, is our way of doing things – no exceptions.
WHAT DOES A GOOD BUSINESS WEBSITE COST ?
Expect to pay about €250 per page to €350 depending on which modules are required plus any custom design. Any less and you have to wonder if the web guy knows what he or she is doing. For full costs details see here .
You want a Content Management System, plus Initial Content Entry for first 10 or so pages, add unlimited pages yourself later, Attachment Management, Image and Flash Manager, Image Gallery, SEO Tools, Google Maps, YouTube, Preview Mode, Query Form, Video Tutorial, Website Statistics/Analytics and Manual plus Website Design Template subject to choice of Client or Designer.
Monthly Support & Maintenance Options if required:
A. CMS – Agree a set monthly plan to cover website updates, security patches, server support and any plugin updates etc.
B. Ad Hoc hourly rates to cover site, server support, and any edit requests etc. Monthly Support Deals Optional Business Website extras – agree an hourly rate with your web partners for these: Website Content Editing or creation New Web Page to Website – Free if done by you SEF – to make a page Search Engine Friendly Image – produce, resized, insert Downloads – Add to articles Google Map – FREE and recommended YouTube Video – produce, resized, insert SEO – Optimise the website to get to your targeted market
OUR BUSINESS WEBSITE DESIGNS ARE MOST SUITABLE FOR:
Any professional practice, solicitors, accountants or financial advisers, architects, builders or engineers, etc. And any company that manufactures a product or foodstuff that could be exported, sold outside the county/country or anybody who has an agency or distribution business, where they could sell online as B2B or B2C or both. See our Guide to building a website.
We are NOT suitable web partners for Enterprise or Retail eCommerce, Hotels or hospitality.
MEANit – We plan, design, develop, market, train and maintain websites. Creative, Open to ideas, Progressively innovative, Supportive, Customer Centric, Trusted, Committed and Passionate. We partner with our Clients to continually grow their business, in order to help us grow ours – and we mean it.
We offer guarantees results through smart business websites design
Better results – As we grow to know you, we learn to help you grow your business. We partner with long-term clients, where we achieve ongoing returns. This is how we get referred to new Clients, based on great customer satisfaction.
Better tools – Our Business websites designs have easy to use Open Source WordPress CMS Content Management Systems, to help put you in control. No Contract and No IT guys needed. See our web design guide.
Tell us what you want to achieve on the web to…Sell more! Tell more! Be more!
Are you just looking for someone capable, that you can trust to produce what you need now and be there to support you in the future? Contact us now for a No Obligation chat.
“All you need to build good business websites is Time, Talent and Cash – if you lack enough of any one then just double up on the others – it is no secret”.
Website Design Checklist & Layout Plan
Reduce the need for costly revisions by planning well. Get this list covered and it will help ensure a smooth delivery for you and your developer. It is very common for developers to fall out with their clients, simply because this list is not covered.
Brief – Write up a brief for yourself, your team and your developers, including the Designer and Marketer.
Domain name – What is it, do you own it, who has control of it?
Hosting – Where will you host and can they manage your new solution?
Project manager – Who will oversee the new site development for you?
Lead time – When are you going live and what are the Milestones?
Budget – How much of an investment is needed to build, market and maintain and what are the payment terms?
Goals & Objectives — What results do you want – set SMART goals, specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-bound targets, then include some metrics.
Problem – What problem will you solve? For you or your customer
Target Audience — Who is it – Talk to that persona or those personas
Look — How do you want to be seen? Big, Corporate, Local, Arty, Professional?
Design — Get a Mockup done after the designer reads your Brief and sees your planned Layout or wireframe. Let them know which sites you like or do not like. Have a look at WordPress Themes for business websites. BUT do not do the designers job, let them be the creative.
Content — Plan a Menu structure, list the pages and then prepare good content for each one and work with the Designer on the look, the developer on the layout, the digital marketer for the content
Functionality — What smart stuff do you want on your business websites, booking engine, blog, contact forms etc
CMS – Content Management System? – Can you edit the website or who will do that for you?
eCommerce – How will you take money securely?
Booking – How will you handle bookings or enquiries?
Digital Marketing — Who will look after this to get the right traffic to the site and convert visitors to buyers
Measuring – Once targets are set, check the metrics regularly so that you have a plan and can see how you are doing
NB: Our WordPress Open Source CMS packages let you add unlimited pages to your business websites.
Lastly, if this is too much for you when getting started, consider our Simple or Starter website option. You can do all this in stages or phases. Maybe start small, see some return and reinvest from profits gained
“It’s simply the best! Just as I asked for”
“The feedback on our new website is excellent. One clients said it was ‘class’ and worked so well when making a payment”
“We were highly recommended to get a business website from MEANit for 2018 and already it is proving successful, with business up significantly as a result”
“We wanted a website that reflected the practice well, to explain what we do and where we do it”
“MEANit listened to what we said, heard it, reflected it in their approach and delivered beyond expectation. The website delivers constant returns.”
“The new look and improved performance reflects our practice well for 2018”
“A complete rebranding for us with a new design, new website and new way of doing business – bravo.”
“Our new website gives us excellent web exposure 24/7 to allow our clients and potential clients get answers when they want to ask questions”
“Mission accomplished! And, it is so simple to use.”
“We had an idea for a look and we got it, plus we got our own built-in Macros calculator – how cool is that – Gracias Amigos”
Web Design Agency Dublin & Donegal - Facts & Figures
In business for 30 years, 20 in website design. With 100's of business website designs created, we #lovetalkingbusiness
Qualified, experienced, trusted, reliable, web design agency with in-house developers & designers in Donegal or Dublin delivering International quality from Rural Ireland & Raheny - we do NOT offshore your work.
FREE website guide
How to build a website.
Everything you need to know to do it yourself - DIY
Claim Your Consultation
Get a 30 minute strategy session on us - No charge. Lets talk about your business and see where it goes
Get a competent Irish team to ensure that your website is kept secure and performing well