Employees – clarity builds performance and adds protection.
HR Tips – Points to remember :
1. Guide – provide a handbook with clear terms and conditions Tools – Stationery
2. Standards – list of basic standards or requirements, performance items
3. Expectations – what you expect your employee to achieve
4. KPIs – create clear
6. Performance Reviews
Rules – Respect & Challenge
Dealing with People
Dealing with Processes
Five fundamental Lean Tools
1. Process Mapping
2. Physical Flow Mapping
3. Check Sheets – What is going wrong?
4. Run charts – is it getting better or worse?
5. Teams – People working together to improve their business
Key Lean Questions to gather the facts and make things better
What are you doing?
How are you doing it?
Why are you doing it?
Who is going to improve it