Websites for Hairdressers – Smart & Stylish
For the Hairdressers some obvious website benefits are:
1. Web presence – Get seen on the web – create the look or impression that you want to portray and sell the specific benefits of the salon, the style, staff, experience, colouring, pricing – pitch the USPs Unique Selling Points
2. Mobile – Mobile friendly Responsive design for smartphones
3. SEO – Get seen and found on the web as the websites have simple Search Engine Optimisation tools. Training and support available for Client or their Digital Marketer
4. CMS – Full Content Management System allows them add, edit or delete content including pages, images and text. Training and support available
5. Redesign – new look or freshen up every 3 years included
6. Social Media Integration – they can tie in their Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest account to appear in the website
7. Calendaring – We set up an appointments calendar to allow Clients book and pay for appointments 24/7 saving time for the hairdresser. Any cancellation can incur a fee for rescheduling. No need to spend 10 minutes at the till taking money or making appointments.
8. eCommerce – Payments can be taken online for appointments or products
9. Value – Low cost Monthly Payment option
10. No Contract – No big outlay, no risk, no penalties – Guarantees success
11. Futureproof – This solution allows for adding PlugIns that may become useful in the future just like Google Maps or Google Places today etc.
12. CRM – Customer Relationship Management system can be added to allow Clients connect with customers to send them offers, reminders, invites or news.
13. Recruitment – Attract good staff by having a website that looks well and would entice the right people
Design by Fiona O’Reilly of ONTheDot
|CMS Content Management System||Y||Y||Y|
|Page Builder with Drag n Drop||Y||Y||Y|
|Support||email 72 hours||email 48 hours||email 24 hours|
|Hours included for Developer||10||20||POA|
|Book Now||Book Now||Book Now|